Scores for each internal competition are calculated as follows:
As of the 2019-20 season only the top 2 scores for each person (or 1 score for the panel competitions) will be used to determine the Photographer of the year for each group. Note that the scores for the panel competitions will no longer be doubled. The leaderboards below reflect this.
Experienced group leaderboard 2021/22
- All images will be scored out of twenty.
- In the event of more than one image being awarded the greatest points, the judge will select one image from each group to be the winner on the night.
- "Improvers" and "Experienced" groups will be considered separately.
- The top placed images will be considered for Image of the Year at the end of the season.
- Where entrants are tied on cumulative points total, placings determined on countback.
- Scores displayed in Red or Bold show the judges overall winner for the competition.
Improvers group leaderboard 2021/22